V'star is an amusement park only for the Russian experts coming to Vietnam to build the Da River Hy Hoa Binh bridge, in a 3 – hectare precinct with
many perennial trees, convenient road for pedestrians and vehicles.
V'star has a 3-star hotel, officially opened on December 1st, 2008, including 20 rooms with 26 beds. These rooms are located in 04
separate buildings under the model of resort only from 1 to 2 floors. All are surrounded by mountains and the perennial trees, view
V'star’s restaurant is a 3- house on stilts system, serving foods and drinks at both 2 floors. There is a separate VIP area (for 4-20 guests) and public dining room for 120 guests, up to 500 guests at the same time. The chefs offer European and Asian dishes, specialties and others.
V'star’s Bar is the kind of inside bar pub with the area of approximately 200m2 and an outdoor bar café in a large campus.
- Swing pool.
- The museum exhibits and preserves the objects of ethnic groups in Hoa Binh province
- Tennis court
- The big hall for seminars, conferences, cinemas and music programs.
- Campus of perennial trees.
- Amusement zone for children only.
- Sap dance.
- Wine drunk out of a jar through pipes.